Social Media Icons are a great way to allow visitors to share your website with their friends. So how do you get them onto your website?
Recently, while searching for a way to easily put social media icons on a customer's website, we came across ShareThis.com which will allows you to easily add social media icons to any website. This article will give you the code, and explain how to add these social media icons to your site...
*Note- These icons do not link directly to your social media sites. These icons allow you to share a webpage through social media.
Here's the code:
How To Put On Your Website
1. Copy the code highlight the text (make sure you get all of it), right click, and hit copy.
2. Open Page builder If you don't know how to open EZ-Pagebuilder, click here.
3. Open the page where you want to place the icons. (Your homepage, header, or footer would be good places for it.)
4. Add an HTML block Click the green plus, where you want to place it. Choose HTML block. It's at the very bottom.
5. Paste the Code in the text area
6. Push Submit.
7. Save the page
You're done! Now just save your page and you'll have some fancy social media icons that will make it easier for your visitors to share your site with their friends.
Add Social Media Icons To Your Website
Reviewed by Aamir Pathan